Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brendan Gaunce

GDT | Vancouver @ Anaheim | Jan.25.13 | 7:00 PST

1,092 posts in this topic

4-1 ducks

Winnik with the hatty

Perry

Volpatti scores on his second penalty shot in the game.

Kassian has a gordie howe Hattrick

4-3 OT or SO win for the Nucks

anyone have a link?

Any Ducks/Canucks sign ideas????

NHL Centre Ice package; only $50 this year as a fan bonus to sulk back fans after the lockout.

It's a great deal; every game in every market, every day through the SCF finals. And on computer you can go back into the vault and watch any game from earlier in the year and most games in any previous year.

anyone have a link?

To the TV? You realize that's not how it works, right?

And if you're talking about an illegal stream, we don't discuss that sort of thing here (as you'd know if you'd read the board rules).

GameCenter should work so long as your billing address isn't in the local TV market where the game is being played.

Seriously Manny should stay... Somehow every time when the boys get a new addition to their family, they played their best and always get the goals!

aha ya I realize that, except im in Florida and I've tried everything to watch the game on t.v.

i even requested at a restaurant that has over 100 t.v's that only play sports (ESPN) and they won't even play the game for us.

this is my last option. Just trying to get my fix!!

maybe with the website overhaul in the next few days, we can hope for faster page loads on the gdt.

go nux go!

3-2 nux win!

So is Ebbet just going to slot into Manny's spot or will AV juggle the lines again?

Gotta score the first goal, the quaks are hard to play when they got some wind in their sails

So is Ebbet just going to slot into Manny's spot or will AV juggle the lines again?

What do you guys think of Edler on the right side? He sure isn't playing well. Worse than I've ever seen him. Didn't Garrison play the right side in Fla? I just don't get why they keep putting Edler on that side.

What do you guys think of Edler on the right side? He sure isn't playing well. Worse than I've ever seen him. Didn't Garrison play the right side in Fla? I just don't get why they keep putting Edler on that side.