The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Vancouver @ Anaheim | Jan.25.13 | 7:00 PST

Brendan Gaunce

Welllll I feel like we'll play better than the last Anaheim game, but still lose. 6-4 for the Ducks.

It'll be 3-2 for the Ducks after two periods, with Hansen getting our first goal and Daniel with the second one.

In the first half of the 3rd the Ducks score two more goals to go up 5-2. Just when all hope is lost, Bieksa scores from the point to make it 5-3, and then with less than 5 minutes left, Daniel scores another goal, this time on the PP to make it 5-4 Ducks. The Canucks push hard, pulling the goalie, but to no avail as Selanne scores the empty netter to make it 6-4.

I actually didn't think JS was that bad on draws, not sure what his overall total was but I am guessing somewhere in between 40-55%

He won some draws early and it seemed to me that he won as many as he lost, infact I was expecting him to be worse in that area.

I think we need to get Burr going offensively, not that he can't at Center but I think it is more favorable for him to do it on the wing, especially with a playmaker like Schroeder, and more offensive players in both Raymond and Schroeder rather than in a grinding type of line with Hansen and Higgins. (Obviously that line still has skill but I think you get what I am saying)

Time for Schneids to get his revenge!!

Archived