Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

Yakupov's goal celebration: Over the top or justified

135 posts in this topic

Why are you guys even giving this clown the satisfaction of posting here? The topic will clearly get locked, and this troll will have accomplished his goal by making you believe this is something worth talking about.

People are way too anal about what threads are made. It doesn't make your eyes bleed and you don't have to click on it, so get a life.

I hope anybody who has a problem with these celebrations never go to a Canucks game.. though it seems like Rogers Arena is often filled with these kind of people.

It's a big deal on twitter. I could make a Coho vs Kassian thread if you like.

But thanks for posting.

He wasn't showing off, he was crazy excited as he should've been given the situation. Love the enthusiasm, league needs more of it. Oilers are a young team, and you can bet not one guy on the team was ticked by that celly, they were all as excited as he was.

What the NHL needs more of. The stars of old like Crosby and Ovechkin are fading, this league needs new exciting players to watch.

It was fine. But I'm sure you guys wouldn't like it if someone like Patrick Kane or Brad Marchand performed a celebration like that. :lol:

Was awesome. Would have loved to see what would have happened if it was his first goal too.

I thought it was awesome!! No problem with that celebration whatsoever. That was one of the crazyiest 1-1 games I've ever seen. So many weird calls and then their last minute tying goal gets turned over lol. Fun to watch!!

Mr. Reputable Troll has created another completely useless and pointless thread. Just when we thought it was safe to browse CDC ands this thread, so far, has not been disallowed.

What do you think, is Mr. Troll's continuous pointless threads over the top a la -Vintage Canuck-'s post count or just part of the feces we need to put up with when going on Canucks dot Com?

Discuss !

I had no problem with it. Watching this game was like riding a rollercoaster. I haven't heard Rexall that loud since 2006.

Ovechkin gets criticized for doing his flaming stick celebration, yet this guy gets praised for sliding across the rink on his knees?

Either you're okay with over the top celebrations or your not.

I happen to like them when they're justified. Whether this was or not, I guess depends on who you ask.

Why not, he just scored a huge goal. How often do you get to see a tying goal in the dying seconds anyway? One of the most exciting things that can happen in hockey.

Ovechkin gets criticized for doing his flaming stick celebration, yet this guy gets praised for sliding across the rink on his knees?

Either you're okay with over the top celebrations or your not.

I happen to like them when they're justified. Whether this was or not, I guess depends on who you ask.

Genuine enthusiasm from a young guy is different than a hotdogger like Ovechkin. What about Nick Foglino jumping up and down a la his father when he got his first NHL goal?

With how badly the Oilers were getting dicked by the refs in that game, scoring a tying goal (that counted) with that little time left totally called for a ridiculous celebration.

With how badly the Oilers were getting dicked by the refs in that game, scoring a tying goal (that counted) with that little time left totally called for a ridiculous celebration.