Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zejono

Kassian on 1st line

29 posts in this topic

I noticed that when Kassian was on the first line, the Sedins seem to really get into the face of other players. They seem to play the body more than usual along the boards. Did anybody else notice that?

I think it is great, keep Kassian on the 1st line.

If there's one thing we don't seem to talk enough about on CDC, it's Zach Kassian.

Yeah, I think Kassian adds a lot more then Burr to that line, Burr may be a little better at finishing right now, but he doesn't have the strength or size of Kass, and Sedins know they have their back covered with him.

If there's one thing we don't seem to talk enough about on CDC, it's Zach Kassian.

Good choice. I'm in the process of choosing between popcorn or chips n dip

Don't worry. As soon as Kassian has a bad game (Hopefully he doesn't), all these people will jump off the bandwagon.

It's about time the twins had some toughness with them. It makes me happy knowing that when an opponent takes a cheap shot at the twins Kass is gonna drop the gloves. Makes little pukes think twice.

I really wish we got to play the Bruins this year. It would be awesome to watch that little rat punk Marchand get fed a couple before turtling, then a scrap with Lucic. But I'm just dreaming

Edit: And no, I didn't notice the twins playing physical. I did notice we need a center though.

Gotta agree with OP. I saw Daniel actually finishing some checks along the board last game, when he usually just angles himself away from the check.

I think they know no one is going to take liberties with them if Kassian is on the ice.

I think you should go for the popcorn. I personally don't like dip that much anyways. Just my opinion.

Don't worry. As soon as Kassian has a bad game (Hopefully he doesn't), all these people will jump off the bandwagon.

He is a big guy, but put him up against Shea Weber or Zdeno Chara and he's a little man! lol jk Nice to see him play on the top line, for now.. Hopefully the chemistry keeps up, worse case scenario is we have proven winger Alex Burrows to take his place. It's nice to have options! B)

I like making my own popcorn on the stove in a lidded pot with olive oil and garlic salt.