The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian on 1st line

zejono

It's about time the twins had some toughness with them. It makes me happy knowing that when an opponent takes a cheap shot at the twins Kass is gonna drop the gloves. Makes little pukes think twice.

I really wish we got to play the Bruins this year. It would be awesome to watch that little rat punk Marchand get fed a couple before turtling, then a scrap with Lucic. But I'm just dreaming

Edit: And no, I didn't notice the twins playing physical. I did notice we need a center though.

All along I've been saying the Canucks need a power forward, the Sedins especially, and Kassian fits the role perfectly, and heck he's 22 years of age! He'll stick up for the Sedins, create space for them, and add that towering like figure on the ice that is a force to be reckoned with.

Bertuzzi or Lucic V 2.0? We will see... we will see, but things are looking great right now and I have an optimistic feeling they will only get better. Just wait til Kesler and Booth get back from their injuries and we acquire whoever we will from trading Luongo (if he does indeed get traded). I'd like to see Burrows back on the second line playing with Kes knowing they had good chemistry in the past.

A power forward complementing two of the best finesse players in the world makes for a future top first line in the NHL. This will be a top line I have no doubt in my mind. I'm just glad the coaching staff finally figured out to try Kassian out on the top line, all starting with last year when we first acquired him, smart move by coaching.

Zack attack along with the terror twins, I love it. Hope you had a good birthday Zack!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Let's not go over board here with Kassians fighting abilities yet (he's young). You've seen his other fights right? I think the Canucks would rather beat the Bruins on the scoreboard than fisticuffs. You know Boston has alot players that can fight and play right? I don't think anyone will even want to take on Chara from the Canucks. Also, Lucic hasn't lost a fight if I recall.

Archived