Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cabinessence

Eating Hamburgers?

I try to stay away from this crap. But if I'm super desperate and hungry ill hit up Burger King. Maybe once or twice a year.

Wendy's

A&W

McDonalds

(only ones I could think of)

I call them "steamed hams", despite the fact that they are obviously grilled.

I try to stay away from this crap. But if I'm super desperate and hungry ill hit up Burger King. Maybe once or twice a year.

It's so easy to make burgers at home (and I mean good burgers you make yourself, not packaged frozen burgers), there's really no reason to eat the processed crap from McD's or wherever.

I dont eat much fast food either but I do eat away from home a lot. =/

While it isnt mcdonalds or anything, sitting in diners or eating at bars can be really freaking expensive.

Why?

It's pretty easy to avoid the junk. I can't remember the last time I had a fast food burger.

I know I haven't been to McDs in years.

Does Subway count?

And once every few weeks, I crave a cheeseburger so I always hit up McDonalds for two McDoubles. They're so good. Plus, occasionally I will buy fries just for snacking purposes

lol. separate the people who are single and THEN ask this question, OP.

just had some lovely, soft and salty McDs fries.. no angus burger today.

Sure buddy, next thing you're going to tell us is that Aurora Borealis is ocurring at this time of day, at this time of year in this part of the country and localized entirely in your kitchen. :rolleyes:

Can we see it?