Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cabinessence

Eating Hamburgers?

46 posts in this topic

I thought you were taking about my whatsapp status

2438C16A-9DAC-4356-BD51-3D7EC6524E77-10837-00000688A6172ED8.jpg

It's so easy to make burgers at home (and I mean good burgers you make yourself, not packaged frozen burgers), there's really no reason to eat the processed crap from McD's or wherever.

my gf swears I make the best hambergers. Don't really do anything special though, just add a little soup mix, form them in a small tupperware container, bbq. With some cheeze, ketchup, mustard, mayo, onions, tasty.

Wendy's does make a pretty good fast food burger. Only fast food burger place near where I live is DQ. I'll go there maybe once a month or so.

I eat fast food on the regular and Wendy's double is a good burger.

What grinds my gears is that while they stopped call their size "biggie size", I never stopped. So now it's like "oh, did you mean UPSIZE that combo?". Listen bitch, I was calling it biggie size before you were born, don't sass me.

my gf swears I make the best hambergers. Don't really do anything special though, just add a little soup mix, form them in a small tupperware container, bbq. With some cheeze, ketchup, mustard, mayo, onions, tasty.

Sure buddy, next thing you're going to tell us is that Aurora Borealis is ocurring at this time of day, at this time of year in this part of the country and localized entirely in your kitchen. :rolleyes:

I tend to always try to make my own on the BBQ. Much cheaper and way healthier. But from time to time I do like a baconator from Wendy's or a burger from Vera's

Tiny Tim is a machine. I love the way he gets after those french fries!

Tiny Tim vs a 12 piece bucket of the Colonels chicken and a 40 oz of Colt 45!

I tend to always try to make my own on the BBQ. Much cheaper and way healthier. But from time to time I do like a baconator from Wendy's or a burger from Vera's

some of these posts are crazy, yeah I only eat one burger once a year if that, thats stupid, a good burger every now and then is awesome, I grew up on White Spot Original burgers, and they hit the 'spot'.

some of these posts are crazy, yeah I only eat one burger once a year if that, thats stupid, a good burger every now and then is awesome, I grew up on White Spot Original burgers, and they hit the 'spot'.

Wendy's burgers are the bestest for fast food.

Home made are better.

Just had a burger from five guys.

Damn.

I eat fast food on the regular and Wendy's double is a good burger.

What grinds my gears is that while they stopped call their size "biggie size", I never stopped. So now it's like "oh, did you mean UPSIZE that combo?". Listen bitch, I was calling it biggie size before you were born, don't sass me.