Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schneider

Any out of country/continent canucks fans?

68 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity, I've always wondered how many international fans there are, or generally outside of canada fans.

If so, how'd you come to supporting the canucks?

Live from Hong Kong! we watch Canucks games at 11am!! I was born here, but moved to vancouver at 6. came back as an adult for work, but there's alot of expats here usually watching and drinking at 11am in the morning haha.

Kalamazoo Mi, been a fan since 1992. I live and die nucks

Williamsport, Maryland. I've been a fan since I saw them play Calgary in the '89 playoffs.

In Beijing for about a year for work. Home in Vancouver though.

Wasn't so bad (ironically?) during the lockout. But I sometimes I gotta VPN for games...but still gotta make sure I see them!

Toronto... Pretty much out of the country...

Miss the west coast.

Czech Republic here, but I'm from BC. Self explanatory. I also have to be up at 4 am for the west coast games. Totally worth it today!

Here in Pachuca de Soto, Mexico...but have lived in BC most my life. Go Nucks Go

Live in Chicago but was born in Russia. Became a canucks fan because of pavel bure. He's a national hero in Russia and the Canucks are one of the most supported teams by Russians.

des moines iowa here. Nazzy was my favorite player, tried to play like him when i still played. didn't really work out for me :P but i stuck with the canucks since!

Nijmegen, The Netherlands...love Canada & Hockey! Became a Canucks fan when Roberto Luongo arrived in town. Even more since i went to Canada twice!

Switzerland but I am a BC boy born and raised no matter how far I travel cant stop watching my Knuckle head's. And yeah 4am start times suck when u have to start work at 7 ><

New York, New York, I am always around Ranger fans but have always cheered for the Canucks since I got into hockey around 2004.

BC born and raised. Living in Japan past 15 years.

Watching every game live from India! 8:30am start times for home games. Born and raised in Vancouver but going to uni out here, thank god for nhl gamecenter

I was born in Sacramento, and live in the Bay Area. Been a fan since early 2000s. Took me a while to get into hockey but Van was the first team i followed. West Coast Express got me hooked. Now i go to Van @ SJ games every year. I was at game 4 of the WCF when Van scored 3 5on3 goals.

I'm from sweden. I became a canucks fan when i got a Trevor Linden hockeycard when i was young. I don't know what but it was something about that man you just had to love.

I'm from sweden. I became a canucks fan when i got a Trevor Linden hockeycard when i was young. I don't know what but it was something about that man you just had to love.