The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Any out of country/continent canucks fans?

schneider

Grew up in Pitt Meadows, then lived in Kits ever since my first year at UBC. Now I'm in Manila and I've no idea how to watch games here. My Internet speed is a whopping 1.5 mbps. I miss watching the games live. Now I'm relegated to listening to team 1040 and then watching CanucksHD'S YouTube posts. I'm very thankful for him by the way. Where ever you are CanucksHD, your efforts are much appreciated.

Hey, great to see a brazilian down here. Wasn't expecting that hahaha

I don't want to start a discussion, but Brazil it's not like what you said. There's plenty of NFL, MLB, Nascar in ESPN and Fox Sports. We had 5 games a week of the NFL this season. F1 is broadcasted by our biggest TV company. And you can obviously live here without liking soccer, I have tons of friends who don't give a crap about the sport and live normally. Yes, there's plenty of stuff involving soccer, but just ignore it.

ESPN will start broadcasting the NHL, but it will be probably just 2 games a week, tops. I watch every game of the Canucks online. You can buy the NHL livepass, I know guys here who bought it.

Archived