Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drew1

I LOVE BALLARD!

89 posts in this topic

5.gif

Tanev and Ballard looked like they'd been playing PP together since they were born. Granted, it was a 5-on-3, but maybe AV should look into this more. Ballard is a good puck-mover, and Tanev is very calm at the point. This can make for a pairing that could QB the PP.

Just me, or has Keith Ballard and Chris Tanev on the point on one power play looked stronger than Dan Hamhuis and Kevin Bieksa the entire season on the second unit?

Been a fan for a long time. Have a game worn jersey of his from the play off run in 2011. Glad he is showing what he can do. Hope he can play like this more.

What an insightful post. That's for that

You love him now that we won in a shutout?

Nah, I'm kidding. Tonight's a joyous night! Let us be merry!

Ballard and Tanev are arguably the Canucks best D pair so far this year. Haters can hate. But they aren't clearly true fans.

As well, the haters clearly don't lift. Cookie puss'

Next time we play the ducks I sort of wanna see Vandermeer come bend Perry over his knee, that is if Ballard doesn't do it himself beforehand hahah

I agree Ballard and Tanev were pretty beast on the Powerplay, heck Ballard was trying to set up Tanev for his first career goal and he almost got it! Better luck next time Tanev, lets keep these 2 on the PP AV!!!

I wish that Perry didn't jump him, Ballard would have messed him up.

Ballard and Raymond have definitely been pleasant surprises so far. Hopefully they can continue to impress.

lmao perry u mad bro

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ballard has already gotten the better of Perry two times before (Perry did the same thing he did today a few years back)