The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks 5 Ducks 0

Strawberries

It really is astonishing how this team looks so good when getting 7 power plays to the Ducks' one. Shockingly nobody is complaining about the officiating. Wonder what would have happened if the tables were turned; probably this board would have melted down with the impotent ragings of the NHL conspiracy theorists. Anyways it's two important points, a great game for Cory and solid efforts by a bunch of guys that were underachieving. Just hope they don't expect to get a 7-1 ratio in PP every game.

No, youre absolutley not the only one. I feel the same way, poor Lu, after all he has done for this franchise has been crushed by this fan base and treated like he is the worst goalie ever. I know Cory wants to be a starter but i liked it better when he wasn't pressing for him to start forcing Lu to be in this position.

I can't believe how cool and patient Lu has been. Great character. I hope somehow, someway, he stays. He deserves to lift the stanley cup, and he deserves to retire a canuck.

He didn't look very happy last night and for good reason. Im sure he will play either tomorrow or monday and hope he does well.

What do you guys think of burrows shootout/penalty shot move. Forehand backhand every time. I would complain about it a lot more... but he gets it about 50% of the time. I would love him to shoot high blocker just one time instead of faking and going backhand. Every goalie and team must know he's doing the same move every time.

He didn't look very happy last night and for good reason. Im sure he will play either tomorrow or monday and hope he does well.

What do you guys think of burrows shootout/penalty shot move. Forehand backhand every time. I would complain about it a lot more... but he gets it about 50% of the time. I would love him to shoot high blocker just one time instead of faking and going backhand. Every goalie and team must know he's doing the same move every time.

It really is astonishing how this team looks so good when getting 7 power plays to the Ducks' one. Shockingly nobody is complaining about the officiating. Wonder what would have happened if the tables were turned; probably this board would have melted down with the impotent ragings of the NHL conspiracy theorists. Anyways it's two important points, a great game for Cory and solid efforts by a bunch of guys that were underachieving. Just hope they don't expect to get a 7-1 ratio in PP every game.

What I really liked was that AV gave both Kassian and Shroeder real minutes.

I think it just goes to show that it isn't rookies he hates, but shoddy defensive play. If you can play defense and work hard every shift, AV will put you on the ice. If you can't he'll find a place where you can practice your knitting.

Archived