The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks 5 Ducks 0

Strawberries

Good win, and it warms my heart to see Mason Raymond getting some goals, I hope he keeps it up. Also nice to see Volpatti on the scoresheet. I liked him last season, he makes big hits, and I thought they really missed him when he got injured last season. Also kudos to Kassian and Schneider. I thought Corey Perry really tried to sell that Edler shot in the corner, the referee didn't bite, so that was a good thing. The defence couldn't handle the Ducks' offense at times though, so they got a bit lucky in that regard.

So I think we really should keep Schroeder and Raymond together when Kesler and Booth come back. Move Burrows to Kesler's line, I say put Hansen (or Higgins but Hansen has been more impressive so far) instead of Weise on Schroeder's line and we got great lines.

My line-up for when we are healthy:

Daniel - Henrik - Kassian

(Sorry Burr, I think Kass has taken your spot for the time being :) )

Booth - Kesler - Burrows

(This line brings it all, Speed, Power, grit, defensive ability, offense, & Burr + Kes have prior Chem. what's not to like.)

Raymond - Schroeder - Higgins/Hansen

(Raymond + Schroeder = Poor mans Kessel + Savard? [just kidding] srsly tho keep them together, Chemistry is great there)

Manny - Lappy - Weise

(Our energy/defensive line, can be used to take key faceoffs with a great RH faceoff guy & a great LH faceoff guy)

Brings a solid 3 line offensive attack, the line-up is loaded with Chemistry and no line is a liability defensively.

Edit: Forgot Hansen :wacko: Who ever plays better between Higgy/Hansen gets that spot IMO, then the other guy slides down. Right now I would say Jannik on 3rd, Higgins on "4th".

Dat Depth.

Archived