The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks 5 Ducks 0

Strawberries

My line-up for when we are healthy:

Daniel - Henrik - Kassian

(Sorry Burr, I think Kass has taken your spot for the time being :) )

Booth - Kesler - Burrows

(This line brings it all, Speed, Power, grit, defensive ability, offense, & Burr + Kes have prior Chem. what's not to like.)

Raymond - Schroeder - Higgins

(Raymond + Schroeder = Poor mans Kessel + Savard? [just kidding] srsly tho keep them together, Chemistry is great there)

Manny - Lappy - Weise

(Our energy/defensive line, can be used to take key faceoffs with a great RH faceoff guy & a great LH faceoff guy)

Brings a solid 3 line offensive attack, the line-up is loaded with Chemistry and no line is a liability defensively.

Booth - Kesler - Burrows

(This line brings it all, Speed, Power, grit, defensive ability, offense, & Burr + Kes have prior Chem. what's not to like.)

Raymond - Schroeder - Higgins

(Raymond + Schroeder = Poor mans Kessel + Savard? [just kidding] srsly tho keep them together, Chemistry is great there)

Manny - Lappy - Weise

(Our energy/defensive line, can be used to take key faceoffs with a great RH faceoff guy & a great LH faceoff guy)

Brings a solid 3 line offensive attack, the line-up is loaded with Chemistry and no line is a liability defensively.

Booth - Kesler - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Higgins/Hansen

Manny - Lappy - Weise

Edit: Forgot Hansen :wacko: Who ever plays better between Higgy/Hansen gets that spot IMO. Right now I would say Jannik.

Fantastic game from Schneider (many more to come).

Kassian continues to dominate.

Volpatti playing way above his pay grade.

Gotta give a hand to Mason Raymond. He's been through all kinds of hell since that hit in the Boston series and it's looking like he's finally managed to put it behind him. Couldn't be happier for the guy.

I'm rolling around in happiness. THIS IS HOW WE SHOULD BE PLAYING and we showed it. Now the most difficult part for us: consistency

LOVING the lines, lots of chemistry and we're seeing new sides to some of our players with new-found confidence

GOGO NUCKS

Kass played good. Volpatti plays way above his salary, real good guy this year. Sedin's getting more physical and being.. you know... the Sedin's.

and Schroeder is such a beast. I swear he can tape-to-tape pass from halfway down the rink. Jesus. Kid can pass like its nothing. No wonder why he wasn't producing in the AHL... grade A passes can't even be utilized. Love the kid so far.

I know no one takes King of ES seriously anyways but... :bigblush:

Kings says:

- Kassian sucks

- Schneids should have been traded long ago

- the 2nd line is terrible

Reality says:

- Kassian gets 3 goals in 3 games, gives long time rival a concussion, earns 1st line spot.

- Schneids puts on excellent preformence in back to back games.

- Raymond with 3 goals, Schroeder with an assist and +2

Even more reason to never even think about putting any stock into what King says.

Archived