The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We're Baaaaaack

MarchandSucks

Attention Western Conference, The Vancouver Canucks are back. Really impressed. Cory looked great, the O was clicking, and Raymond decided to show up again. And how about that goal from the goal line by ZK? This kids a stud. Yeah I may be a little over the top right now, but that win really fired me up. Anyone think there will be fines handed out?

Attention Western Conference, The Vancouver Canucks are back. Really impressed. Cory looked great, the O was clicking, and Raymond decided to show up again. And how about that goal from the goal line by ZK? This kids a stud. Yeah I may be a little over the top right now, but that win really fired me up. Anyone think there will be fines handed out?

I'd say we're not just back, we're better. Only reason Ducks got so insanely chippy was because they kept trying to push us around and we were having none of it. The refs saw through their dives and cheap shots too as a result. If we responded to their pushing us around like we used to, by diving all over the ice and calling for penalties, we'd have gotten neither the penalties nor the momentum. And 3 fights!

Archived