Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeanBeef

Kevin "Silva" Bieksa's knee on Belesky

75 posts in this topic

Nice noticing that. Juice should compete at welterweight.

Meh... I think he jumped to do the superman punch, but Beleskey ducked under it and Bieksa's knee, which was already moving forward to provide that extra momentum to the punch, inadvertently made contact on Beleskey's face or upper body. Hard to tell.

He didn't land the knee. Jumped up to throw a superman punch, knee was part of the deception to set up the punch.

Gotta be careful with that Juice.

It looked like KB3 got "rag dolled"... :(

LOL I think you may need to watch the fight a few more times for it to sink in. look at belesky's nose dude . Bieksa tuned him. Getting pulled to the ice does not mean you won the fight . The commentators is blind as f...... Bieksa was rolling like a gator

I noticed how the commentators said that Bieksa is one of the toughest *underrated* guys in the NHL. And then quoted George Parros saying so. A lot of fans here have criticized him for not being *tough* enough, but I guess others around the league would disagree.

I think part of the reason we haven't seen Bieksa do much fighting these past 2 seasons is because of how the team relies on the top pairing. But I think with the 3rd pairing playing so well, and being able to play in almost any situation that the 1st and 2nd could, will free him up a bit.

Beleskey's nose was a result of the Volpatti fight. But I agree, Bieksa didn't lose.

I can't get enough watching a good old Bieksa fight. That is AWESOME!!! :)

Bieksa got more shots in, but props to the Anaheim player for the take downs. Volpatti whooped his a** the first fight though. ::D

Hehe. Bieksa acts like nobody in the world can beat him at fighting.

im not sure that "knee" connected. looked like a flailing falcon punch to me haha

its stuff like that, that makes the rest of the league hate us... who jumps in a hockey fight? just embarassing

its stuff like that, that makes the rest of the league hate us... who jumps in a hockey fight? just embarassing

Bieksa got more shots in, but props to the Anaheim player for the take downs. Volpatti whooped his a** the first fight though. ::D

Bieksa is a total bada**....what idiot would fight him at this point?

Yeah Perry was being a real grundle.. Glad we don't really have guys like that