The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond lovers

clynch

Wow! Must say I'm impressed with Raymond thus far. I was hoping that he would have a good start this season, but 3 goals in 3 games is great. It looks like the back injury is behind him and hopefully he can continue to be the second liner we need.

I can't say I've ever been a Raymond lover, nor a hater. More a sympathizer. I know his back injury was devastating and must have been more difficult to come back from then I can imagine. I'm just glad that early in the season he has performed like the team needs him too.

Based on what we've seen, I'm thinking he coud get close to 20 goals this year (30 prorated). What do you think?

I admittedly was one of the ones who wanted Raymond gone, but I guess this is one reason why Mike Gillis is the GM and not me. He seems to have his wrist shot back too, even his shootout attempt against Calgary was well aimed and was on its way to the top right corner until Kipper got in the way.

Wow! Must say I'm impressed with Raymond thus far. I was hoping that he would have a good start this season, but 3 goals in 3 games is great. It looks like the back injury is behind him and hopefully he can continue to be the second liner we need.

I can't say I've ever been a Raymond lover, nor a hater. More a sympathizer. I know his back injury was devastating and must have been more difficult to come back from then I can imagine. I'm just glad that early in the season he has performed like the team needs him too.

Based on what we've seen, I'm thinking he coud get close to 20 goals this year (30 prorated). What do you think?

All good with his game. Never too high, never too low, fans. He'll be good , then he'll be sub-par. Good start though. Hey Jim Lahey, how soft did Raymond look driving the net and getting fed 3 crosschecks from Getzlaf for the effort. He shied away and scored again. JimLahey???? Jim Lahey??? Where are you Jim Lahey??? I know, you are aboard the bandwagon.

I admittedly was one of the ones who wanted Raymond gone, but I guess this is one reason why Mike Gillis is the GM and not me. He seems to have his wrist shot back too, even his shootout attempt against Calgary was well aimed and was on its way to the top right corner until Kipper got in the way.

Archived