Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

simalexander

Behind The Lens

5 posts in this topic

I was just wondering do you think we will see any Behind The Lens photos this season? I ask because its one of my favorite things to see when the Canucks go on the road.

Probably, there were already 3 or 4 albums during training camp.

Me too!! I love photos of our boys on the road games especially...bring back Behind the Lens!!!

Just a tip for anyone who likes the photos, go to NHL.com, click on the recap for any game you want (you can scroll through them in the game bar at the top) and then click on the photos tab. It has a bunch of game photos, but also some from warmups and all that.

The behind the lens ones are good for more shots away from the rink, behind the scenes and all that, but you get 30-40 photos each game.

Just a tip for anyone who likes the photos, go to NHL.com, click on the recap for any game you want (you can scroll through them in the game bar at the top) and then click on the photos tab. It has a bunch of game photos, but also some from warmups and all that.

The behind the lens ones are good for more shots away from the rink, behind the scenes and all that, but you get 30-40 photos each game.