4 replies to this topic

#1 simalexander

simalexander

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

I was just wondering do you think we will see any Behind The Lens photos this season? I ask because its one of my favorite things to see when the Canucks go on the road.

Edited by simalexander, 26 January 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#2 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,483 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

Probably, there were already 3 or 4 albums during training camp.
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

#3 bklair

bklair

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Me too!! I love photos of our boys on the road games especially...bring back Behind the Lens!!!

#4 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,848 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

Just a tip for anyone who likes the photos, go to NHL.com, click on the recap for any game you want (you can scroll through them in the game bar at the top) and then click on the photos tab. It has a bunch of game photos, but also some from warmups and all that.

The behind the lens ones are good for more shots away from the rink, behind the scenes and all that, but you get 30-40 photos each game.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#5 yogolol

yogolol

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

Just a tip for anyone who likes the photos, go to NHL.com, click on the recap for any game you want (you can scroll through them in the game bar at the top) and then click on the photos tab. It has a bunch of game photos, but also some from warmups and all that.

The behind the lens ones are good for more shots away from the rink, behind the scenes and all that, but you get 30-40 photos each game.

Yah behind the lens is all about the shots away from the rink for me, I don't care about in game photos that much.
Watch my hockey tributes! http://www.youtube.c...urjesuss/videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.