30 replies to this topic

#31 Yotes

Yotes

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

except we have invested too much money on the back end. Before we signed garrison I thought it might be Ballards time to show hes a top 4 d man. But that didnt happen.

Right now I think there is a market for Ballard where we could get a half decent return, nothing close to what we gave up but better than having to buy him out.

I like detroits prospects as they always get thorough development before they come into the league. Id like Tatar, Frk(but they just drafted him),

or maybe trade him for a couple draft picks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.