Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Canucks Injection of Youth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 ashbury

ashbury

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

I completely forgot Weise was so young, last season was his rookie year. He put up solid numbers in the AHL too, I think he could turn out to be more than a fourth line banger. I could see him making a career as a 10-15 goal physical third line winger. He's looking like a real good waiver pick up right now.

#32 logic

logic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

I completely forgot Weise was so young, last season was his rookie year. He put up solid numbers in the AHL too, I think he could turn out to be more than a fourth line banger. I could see him making a career as a 10-15 goal physical third line winger. He's looking like a real good waiver pick up right now.

My thoughts exactly, he has the potential to be sort of like Hansen
Posted Image

#33 bluesman60

bluesman60

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

No Burrows? And what about Volpatti? The 4th line has been playing great since Volpatti was put on the line.

#34 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,530 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

I find it quite nice to see some of our younger guys contributing, and playing well for the big club, its something that hasn't happened very often, if at all for this organization.

Huh? Are you new to the Canucks?

MentalMidgetSig.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.