The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Looking Ahead: Chicago Feb 1, 2013 + Fans

The Creature Blue Lagoon

Please call up Vandermeer and green light him to take a suspension taken out on Keith.

Justice needs to be served, on a stretcher.

An example needs to be made so EVERY TEAM in the league is served notice that the days of cheap shotting Vancouver's best assets , unanswered, are over.

a Vandermeer-Volpatti-Wiese combo should be matched up against Keith until he is taken away by ambulance.

(* Flame away Kumbaya types but you know it's long overdue )

Please call up Vandermeer and green light him to take a suspension taken out on Keith.

An example needs to be made so EVERY TEAM in the league is served notice that the days of cheap shotting Vancouver's best assets , unanswered, are over.

a Vandermeer-Volpatti-Wiese combo should be matched up against Keith until he is taken away by ambulance.

Something tells me it's going to be Alex Burrows vs. Duncan Keith. Burrows is Daniel Sedin's linemate and the two have fought twice in the past. Though they did play together at the 2012 World Championship together, so I don't know if hatchets have been buried.

"Burrows is used to be Daniel Sedin's linemate...", fixed. Now it's Kass, so he will be the one standing up for him :) I'm really excited to see if the Hawks still play the Sedins the same way when Kass is lined up with them :)

Duncan Keith is not going to drop the gloves with Zack Kassian though. Kassian's a light heavyweight in the league while Keith doesn't fight and is probably a featherweight.

If Keith fights, it's going to be with somebody like Alex Burrows, Keith Ballard, Maxim Lapierre, or Jannik Hansen. I'm sure Aaron Volpatti, Dale Weise, Kevin Bieksa, and Kassian will all challenge him, but he's not going to go with these guys and get his face smashed in.

I want Keith to go Kassian. I don't care if Kassian is out of his weight class, Keith needs to answer for his gutless cheap shot on Sedin. Keith should grab his balls and just answer for what he did.

Matt Cooke fought Shawn Thornton after Cooke cheap-shotted Savard. Thornton is way out of his weight class yet Cooke realized he had to answer for his actions.

I want Keith to answer for his actions. But he probably won't. He's a coward.

I want Keith to go Kassian. I don't care if Kassian is out of his weight class, Keith needs to answer for his gutless cheap shot on Sedin. Keith should grab his balls and just answer for what he did.

Matt Cooke fought Shawn Thornton after Cooke cheap-shotted Savard. Thornton is way out of his weight class yet Cooke realized he had to answer for his actions.

I want Keith to answer for his actions. But he probably won't. He's a coward.

Archived