The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Looking Ahead: Chicago Feb 1, 2013 + Fans

The Creature Blue Lagoon

Going to my obligatory one game a year for the Chicago game and I wanted to post as a build up to what I feel is one of the most anticipated match-ups of every year.

Something that's been bothering me is the lack of fan participation; its pathetically quite and complacent in Rogers Arena for most games. I understand that posts have been made regarding fan participation in the past, however I post this specifically for the Chicago Feb 1 game.

In less than one week our biggest rivals are entering our barn and I refuse to allow them to come into an environment less than hostile.

I will be in the rafters with the rest of the non corporate fandom, and I WILL BE MAKING NOOOOIIIIISE.

Seriously, who's with me. Lets rip the roof off of the Arena this Friday.

I think we have the most quiet crowd during the regular season because we are just waiting for the playoffs....

We know we're gonna make it and we will be loud during the playoffs... We get pretty loud when it matters.

Going to the game as well. Bit the bullet and paid the extra for LowerBowl seats, we got 6 in a row so there won't be any suits where we are.

Third year University students saying prices aren't thatbad especially if it's abuddy or two coming with you, a family is understandable though

Went to my first canucks game last year in chicago and we beat em 5-2. Sitting in the upper bowl wearing my jersey. Man i thought i was going to die. That is one loud arena.

As much as I hate the hawks, I love that we have a huge rivarly. Makes the games more exciting and hopefully encourages the fans to make some noise.

Something tells me it's going to be Alex Burrows vs. Duncan Keith. Burrows is Daniel Sedin's linemate and the two have fought twice in the past. Though they did play together at the 2012 World Championship together, so I don't know if hatchets have been buried.

Archived