Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caboose

Ridiculous No Goal Call [CBJ - CHI]

It's Chicago, are you really surprised? It happens multiple times a year in their favour. The league is a joke.

Unbelievable.

Not really surprising though. If a call is going to go a teams way, it's most likely going to be Chicago :rolleyes:

Could you imagine little Jonny Toes and "The Non Intentional Elbow" Duncan Keith getting their panties all in a bunch if that call went against the hawks? (like it ever would but you get my point).

If the flames goal is legit then wtf,brutal call.The nhl has no consistentcy in its reffing whatsoever

as a hawks fan...thats a terrible call. there was no contact on crawford.

the only contact i can see, and i am really stretching for something is the CBJ player hitting the glove of crawford..but if that was the reason for calling no-goal, that is total bs

Stinkin' Eastern bias. The refs must have an intercom system with Bettman.

Ref Bob: Hey Frank, that goal actually looked pretty good.

Ref Frank: Yeah, I guess we should give the Jackets the goal...hold on, getting a call from the Boss.

Bettman: Hey guys, Chicago is a good potential hockey market, we can't have them losing games, make sure they win this one.

Ref Frank: Whatever you say, Boss.

nhl wanted this first week of hockey they need to have everything crammed in to get the fans back

1. fights from faceoff

2. controversial goals and non goals

3. unbeaten teams new jersey chicago and san jose

4. suspension 1 so far in the first week brayden schenn 1 game

nhl is loving this right now gets the people talking about them and watching more

Wow, that was absolutely atrocious, how do they call that a non-goal, especially after a review?