The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rose coloured glasses

vcr1970

I want to make a complaint as I wasn't given my rose coloured glasses when I signed up to this site, like 90% of the rest of you were.

You know how we all have that buddy who thinks his girlfriend/wife is the hottest thing since sliced bread when she's good from far, but far from good.

The guy who thinks his Azuna Sunfire is better than a Mercedez/BMW because it has "handling by Lotus".

The guy who looks in the mirror and sees Brad Pitt when he should see Pee Wee Herman.

You my friends (the 90% of you that is) are those people...........players are only cheap if they don't play for the Canucks, everyone should take the players we don't want on our team in a trade for their top players, our GM is the best out there, our prospects, even though they rarely end up playing for us, are better than the other teams.........................you should take off the glasses and go see someone about your problem(s), and join us in the real world...........don't worry, its safe and reality doesn't hurt that much.

Do you really expect fans of a sports team to be rational and sane? Isn't "fan" short for "fanatic"? While your argument may be realistic, there was no need to max out the douchebag meter about it......seriously man, relax and root for your team the Flames.......oops I mean Canucks..... the most delusional fanbase in hockey is the Maple Leafs. Generations of them have shouted from the rafters that the rebuild is almost over for what, 40 years now?

OK, this guy is part of the 90%...................You don't need to take a 7th for Luongo, but you're not going to get a roster player, a prospect and a 1st either.........its going to be somewhere in the middle.

also, Kassian is having a fast start, but so is Mason Raymond and Winnik (spelling?) from Anaheim...........what are the odds those three will be all-star game starters..............let's play the season a bit before we award the hart trophy

I don't understand the logic behind joining another teams discussion board just to tell people how to be a proper fan, I mean like this is our place to discuss our team with other fans of our team or even other teams. The point is that this is a Canucks discussion board so if you cant take a bit of homerism then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Archived