The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

new canucks site

G-52

I think they should upgrade their server instead of changing the design of the website. I swear, every now and then, the site will run super fast... But there are times where the site will crash or it'll take forever to even load a page...

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DAMN SERVER SO YOU CAN HANDLE MORE THAN JUST 1000 PEOPLE AT A TIME.

Pigs must be flying in the snow and hell has surely frozen over because I actually agree with the OP.

It looks terrible. Surely this can't be the final draft of the new website because it's awful. People actually worked and got paid to create this 'upgrade' on purpose?

I think they should upgrade their server instead of changing the design of the website. I swear, every now and then, the site will run super fast... But there are times where the site will crash or it'll take forever to even load a page...

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DAMN SERVER SO YOU CAN HANDLE MORE THAN JUST 1000 PEOPLE AT A TIME.

whats difference (from what i can see)

1. removed container around main site

2. changed font

3. layout to add tiles

overall it looks much more minimalistic which is the trend of the web right now (see windows 8 and the microsoft rebrand). i dont mind it but its not my favourite. i dont really like the OTOW background though

whats difference (from what i can see)

1. removed container around main site

2. changed font

3. layout to add tiles

overall it looks much more minimalistic which is the trend of the web right now (see windows 8 and the microsoft rebrand). i dont mind it but its not my favourite. i dont really like the OTOW background though

Archived