The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Canucks vs Sharks

van_can_man

To those wondering about the GDT.

As you are aware, there is a GDT sign up thread and the person assigned for today's game was contacted by me this morning. Because it was not yet at the "6 hour prior to game time" stage, I wanted to allow for that. As there was another thread discussing the game in progress, that was deemed the temporary GDT and, when it became apparent that no GDT was going to be submitted, the discussion continued there.

Another GDT was made, despite the fact that this person was not signed up/in the rotation. In the meantime, another person had also been recruited to do a GDT and I've since had to put theirs on hold. This isn't a race guys - if you see something that says GDT - put your thoughts there, even if it's "lame". You can feel free to add lineups, details, etc. but, to avoid confusion, don't take it upon yourself to make another GDT unless you've been cleared to (because back ups are usually already in place). In the case that multiple threads are made, they'll simply be merged together (as was the case here).

Sorry for any confusion. Thanks for doing a great job.

Archived