The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Canucks vs Sharks

van_can_man

In my opinion this could be the western conference final preview. This is the Major reason I want Canucks to show some extra effort against Sharks on Sunday at the loudest Arena in NHL "The Shark Tank".Canucks need to win this 1 to gain some confidence for the upcoming battles against this skilled team.San Jose Sharks (4-0-0) remained unbeaten in 2013 and are 1 win away from their best start in franchise history, standing in the way are Vancouver Canucks.Set the tone early, One Step Ahead - Know your enemy.

You never know, it could happen, but I personally don't see the Sharks in the WCF - not even close. Their blueline will have to shock people imo to get them there, and there's just something about their leadership that spells underachievement - aside from Thornton being a tool.

And the Canucks have been building up their confidence at the expense of San Jose for some time now. ::D

We've always had great success against the Sharks so I'm not worried, even though Thornton and Marleau are ripping up the league right now. It won't last forever.

Hopefully Schneider and our defence can stop these guys because they're putting up record numbers to start the season. 4 consecutive 2-goal games from Marleau is unheard of.

Archived