The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Canucks vs Sharks

van_can_man

It will be a challenge for either of these teams to be Conference finalist. Canucks are more likely than SJ simply because of the weak NW division. SJ depends on their top line to much just as Van does. Van's d-core should be stronger over the long run but the 2nd line still has a lot of unanswered questions. Lots of potential does not = success.

Canucks will do well vs the Sharks in the playoffs.

Canucks when healthy will probably beat the kings this time around if they meet in the playoffs. Revenge will be on their minds.

Canucks vs Blackhawks will come down to goaltending. Schneider will shine and so will the canucks.

Last year I didn't want want the canucks to meet LA and I picked LA to win it all. This year they should try to avoid meeting the blues in the playoffs eventhough I dont think the blues will go all the way but they look like a bad matchup for the canucks.

Canucks will do well vs the Sharks in the playoffs.

Canucks when healthy will probably beat the kings this time around if they meet in the playoffs. Revenge will be on their minds.

Canucks vs Blackhawks will come down to goaltending. Schneider will shine and so will the canucks.

Last year I didn't want want the canucks to meet LA and I picked LA to win it all. This year they should try to avoid meeting the blues in the playoffs eventhough I dont think the blues will go all the way but they look like a bad matchup for the canucks.

Regardless the anticipation of the Western Conference Final, there's definitely a few more teams that would fill that spot. If the Canucks show up with their A GAME as they did last game with Anaheim on a consistent basisis, we will be there with a well worthy opponent. Meanwhile, let's take it as it comes and enjoy the build up... :)

Today is going to be awesome hockey day.. Even thought spurs lost this morning.. To frackin Dirty Leeds united.. Going to watch Sens game at 5.. Won a ticket at work.. Leave at 7:30 watch puck drop at 8. Wife is gone to Mexico with kid.. Anyone want to come over watch the game in Ottawa.. Gonna be a great game! Bring you own... Whatever you want to bring.. Hockey night at my house. No creeps. Just hockey people.

After tonight the Sharks will be brought back to reality when the Sedins and Kassian make them look like the fools that they are! Thornton can't handle our skill set and he isn't exactly a great leader when he loses his cool like he does every time he plays us. They are not even close to being predatory Sharks, more like soft Dolphins so... here comes the first loss of the season for the San Jose Dolphins tonight. Eeeee eeeee eeeee!

All I have to say is:

BANG, BANG, BANG....

We have some jump. The boys are awakening and I like the push back/toughness element that we're seeing. I'm calling a 3-2 win for us.

Goals: Burr (2), Bieksa. But what do I know, I'm simply a those guys homer.

After tonight the Sharks will be brought back to reality when the Sedins and Kassian make them look like the fools that they are! Thornton can't handle our skill set and he isn't exactly a great leader when he loses his cool like he does every time he plays us. They are not even close to being predatory Sharks, more like soft Dolphins so... here comes the first loss of the season for the San Jose Dolphins tonight. Eeeee eeeee eeeee!

Archived