The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 3 [MULTIPLE TEAMS AVAILABLE!]

Patrick Kane

• 2 weeks later...

Report: According to multiple sources, the Winnipeg Jets are having a full-blown, world-ending, trade deadline...

FIRE SALE

Despite currently sitting in eighth spot in the league, the GM of the Winnipeg Jets, Brad Marchand, has been quoted as saying that the team "is on a downward spiral" and "does not have a stable long-term future", citing "a lack of organizational depth". Marchand is willing to dismantle the team's entire roster in the hopes of acquiring future assets.

All players MUST GO. That's right. Every single damn player on this team is available.

Poor man's superstars:

Teddy Purcell

Justin Williams

Dan Hamhuis

Niklas Kronwall

Antoine Vermette

Plugs:

Chris Thorburn

Johnny Oduya

Matt Greene

Derek Morris

Agitators:

Dave Bolland

Derek Dorsett

Overpaid underachievers:

Paul Stastny

Jussi Jokinen

Nik Antropov

B-grade prospects:

Jordan Schroeder

Tyler Johnson

Mattias Tedenby

Stefan Matteau

Anton Zlobin

Goalies:

Jonas Hiller

Jacob Markstrom

Andrei Vasilevski

Staal Brothers:

Eric

Marc

Jared?

Erik Gustafssons:

Erik Gustafsson (Flyers)

Erik Gustafsson (Oilers)

I will accept any offer, even late round picks, plugs, and nothing. ESPECIALLY NOTHING. Want a player? Pick up the phone, dial 911, and he's all yours.

I know RGMG is low maintenance, but I'm going to step down as the Canucks GM. It is a ghost town in here.

Unfortunately the lockout has ruined a lot of peoples interest in this league. Half the teams in the league are mis managed and dont have a full roster.

I appreciate everything IK and PK have done for this league.

I've been debating leaving this league a few times now, but the Firesale post proves that this league isn't very competitive. That was probably the decision maker.

Best of luck everyone!!

Aww.. RGMG will be shutting down after this season... FO EVA.

I hate getting pumped up about starting a league and being unable to finish. Let everyone down.

Although this time, the amount of people that even care is minimal.

I'm still interested in seeing if JT can pull of back to back #1. I will update it JT eventually... EVENTUALLY!

Archived