The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

powerplay wtf

canuktravella

when will our poweplay coach get fired hes horrible wat were we 0/7 tonight i dont understand

our powerplay if im van i park kassian in front of net to grab some rebounds and let garrison play with ballard on second unit and bieska with edler on first take some onetimes from point and hit the net basic hockey wins u games simple stupid not fancy crap bobbling th puck all game

hamhuis id like to add is playing horrible righ now

wake up canucks

our power play has been horrible we couldnt score on pp against bruins or kings in playoffs which gave teams added incentive to beat the crap out of sedins or any of our stars, our pp is way to predictable and isnt the superb we dont have any crease presence and cant score even on 5 on 3 situations

They're trying to make beautiful plays instead of keeping it simple. AV should switch up defensive pairings beause Edler and Garrison is like oil to water... both are trying to show off their shots.

The Sedins should use their teammates more instead of the passing back and forth to each other because it gets predictable quickly.

when ; will :our , poweplay coach get fired?? hes horrible... wat were we 0/7!! "tonight" i dont understand~

our powerplay? if im van, i park "kassian" in front of net!!! to grab some rebounds. and let garrison~ play with: ballard on second unit, and bieska?!?!? with ;edler' on first,,. take some onetimes! from point? and hit the "net" basic hockey wins u!!!! games~~~ simple! stupid!! not fancy??? crap!!!! bobbling th- puck all game?!?!+.

hamhuis i'd... like to add is playing horrible!!! righ now.

wake up canucks+-)(*&^%$#@}{|":?><

Archived