Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incursio

Places to say in Vancouver near Rogers Arena?

10 posts in this topic

I'm going to see a Canucks game in February and just wanted to know where you guys would suggest staying at that's within walking distance to the arena? 2-3 people will be going including myself. I stayed at a hostel last year when I went, and I'd rather stay somewhere a bit nicer this time. (Around 100 bucks a night maybe? ) I'm from the Island and I don't know anyone in Van I can stay with. <_<

I was thinking the Sandman, but that's like the only place I know of...

I went up last year, and stayed at the Hyatt. I usually stay on the cheaper side of things, but this was really nice. It was a two bed room. Its like 10 minutes from Rogers Arena, and walking distance from Robson

Any hotel in downtown Vancouver, as long as it's not near Stanley Park but somewhat close to Robson/Granville, will be fine. It's only a 20 minute walk from Waterfront to Rogers Arena anyways..... unless you take the skytrain to Stadium-Chinatown, then it's faster..

Four Seasons Hotel

791 West Georgia Street

You're welcome.

I always stay at the rosedale on robson great location walk to everything.

Delta Vancouver Suites:

550 West Hastings Street

I stayed there a little while ago, and it's a real nice place. Only about 5 ish min. from Rogers Arena.

I needed a hotel room on a night to night basis recently while I was apartment hunting. I used Hotwire.com and ended up getting a room in the Ramada on Granville for $60 a night... you might want to try that - between 3 people it is as cheap as a hostel.