The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brawl between Chris "Wife Beater" Brown & Frank Ocean

logic

Chris Brown was involved in an all-out brawl with Frank Ocean Sunday night, and sources connected with Chris insist Ocean started it.

Chris was at Westlake Studio in the L.A. area listening to one of the artists he represents. The sources say as Chris went to leave, Frank Ocean and his crew blocked Chris from leaving. The sources say Frank said, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot."

We're told Chris went to shake Frank's hand ... and that's when one of Frank's people attacked Chris. Sources connected with Chris say one of Chris' friends jumped in front and hit Frank's friend.

Sources connected with Chris say Frank then came at Chris ... Chris pushed him away and they started brawling.

The police were called and are on scene now.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2JFPYnddB

Why is Chris Brown always getting himself into altercations with other superstars in the game? First Rihanna, then Drake, and now Frank Ocean. Probably the only way he's staying somewhat relevant these days... "which rapper shall I get into a fight with next"

I only know of Chris brown because of his beating of rhianna before the Grammys (I think that was the one) and no idea who this other guy is. Chris really seems to have a problem though, heard a few altercations between him and others over the past few years.

That's debateable, but yes, as a PR move, it definitely didn't hurt him. As a music fan, I'd say he was on the verge of fame before he came out, but it's undeniable that the 'revelation' that he was bi-sexual perfectly coinciding with his album seems like a gimmick

oh, i didn't realize you were so stupid, nevermind.

there is a big difference between "i don't like this!" and it only being famous because he's gay. before his announcement he had a popular mixtape, a couple of big singles, two hooks on Watch the Throne plus all his Odd Future stuff. he was already very well known in hip-hop circles.

and his music is pretty generic and on the verge of crappy.

I don't know how you could possibly think that, as none of his music that I've heard is even good, nevermind worthy of all the praise it's recieved.

his music is horrible, and I never heard of him until he "came out".

Archived