The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brawl between Chris "Wife Beater" Brown & Frank Ocean

logic

Avelanch, just because you didn't know him before he came out doesn't mean he wasn't famous before that; dude was up-and-coming. I actually didn't realize he was gay until reading this thread.

As for his music...meh. As for the fight, too bad Chris Brown didn't get the crap kicked out of him.

My response was most definitely "who?", as was the majority of people I had asked since. but maybe that's just my circle of people.

maybe the oceanographers in this thread could post some of their favorite songs by him to help change my mind of his being nothing more than story and not an artist. I'm genuinely curious as to why people care about who he is outside of "OMG a hip-hop 'artist' is gay"

Like I said, I kind of live and die with Ocean on Pyramids. And, I don't think the magic of this track is him, because I don't think he's engeneering the tracks anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s26qTrH2atA

To be honest, the entire Odd Future crew bothers me. Tyler is criminally overrated, kind of the Marilyn Manson of hip-hop, if Manson never made a song that was worth listening to.

Archived