The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - 01.28.13 - VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ LOS ANGELES KINGS -- TSN

allkill326

Him getting used to the system is what is likely going to be the end of him. He was a shut down guy in Florida with their system and now he looks just like the rest of out top 3 D...bloody useless! It's not just about size. Edler and Garrison are big boys but they are losing every puck battle. It's effort and compete level.

Who's gonna commit hari kari first Bones or Vig? Personally I'm hoping for wholesale coaching changes and I've been saying this for 2 years.. And for all the AV warriors out there who respond...we've changed the players, we've changed the play scheme, when are we going to realize that his country club mentality does not get it done? Why do you think people are liking Kassian so much.... its because he is actually showing emotional. Vig has this team playing like a bunch of funless robots

Is TSN totally freaking garbage or what? It's all narrative and no reality with these guys, it's like they're watching some other game and some other season that only exists in an alternate reality where everyone is media hacks. Never mind what's actually happening on the ice, you guys, we need to service the narrative at all costs! It's an exercise in in mass delusion listening to these fools.

I would be ecstatic if they got a new coach for defense.

I mean it's not even like the offense can help what's happening, too many defensive players losing their individual battles when the offense has enough confidence that they should win them.

Frack, what's his name is an idiot. Keith Jones i think. He keeps ranting about the Canucks not playing Schneider this game in a "statement" game but totally neglects that we we're playing one of the best teams in the league and Schneider had just come off a shutout. What an idiot.

Archived