Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allkill326

GDT - 01.28.13 - VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ LOS ANGELES KINGS -- TSN

I HATE OUR TEAM. FIRE AV. FIRE AV. FIRE AV. FIRE AV. FIRE AV. FIRE AV. FIRE AV.

In seriousness though A.V. job should be on the line. I'm sick and tired of Edler having a free pass. He has been our worst defense man all year. Ballard has played better than him. He's awful in his own end and yet A.V. put him out there with 1 minute remaining. Where is Tanev??? He's our second best defensive defense man behind Hamhuis. PUT HIM OUT THERE A.V. And for some reason he keeps putting Edler in the shoot out. HE"S 6-20. LIKE COME ON. THIS IS ROME ALL OF AGAIN.

Edler?? Is AV freaking kidding now?? Edler costs us the game by screening his own goaltender for the tieing farking goal, and he lets him shoot in the shootout?? Seriously????

Luongo hung out to dry. Team was slow and the Kings came at us in waves.

How pathetic.. another 2 goal lead blown.

So annoyed at how BAD these SO attempts are.

Canucks game plan: I know let's get a two goal lead for the third time this year and squander it away. Oh and even better let's get it into a shoot out where we always suck so bad, we'll be sure to lose!! :picard:

This team is downright crap.. if they don't pick up their game, AV should be canned, if only to send a clear message to the players that this will not be acceptable. Canucks are by far the worst team in the shootout, it is just embarrassing.

How may 2-0 leads has this team blown already? At least half of their games by my count. Slow start? Sure, but that is not any excuse, these are professionals and with the exception of a few players, the rest have been playing horrible hockey.

Honestly, they won't win the division and will be battling out for the last few playoff spots in the West. I am calling it now, say hello to a 7th or 8th seed.

Lui looked good in a shootout for once and the Canucks shooters were awful.

Frustrating loss. Finding this one particularly annoying for some reason (probably because I stayed up until 1:30 AM my time to watch this abortion of an effort when I have class in 6.5 hours...).

Edler plays like a moron all night and gets rewarded by getting in the shoot out.

What kind of coaching is that , maybe trying to boost his confidence ?

I would think a nice big contract would be incentive enough to play like a pro.

This team would have been lucky to win this game let alone have a good season.