The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why does no one ever blame Schneiderman?

Makall

I can guarantee you that if it was Luongo today, there will be hundreds of threads asking for him to be traded and how much he sucks as a goalie.

The invincible Schneiderman wasn't so invincible after all. I hope this game finally puts to rest how "superior" Schneider is to Luongo and that Luongo should be Booed and kicked out of Vancouver.

I won't blame him because I wouldn't have blamed Luongo in the same situation.

The defense apparently played like garbage (couldn't watch it, just saw highlights), and San Jose had some good puck movement.

That said, the people who claim he played well (ie. Nino), make me sick. Schneider was by no means good at all. If he is to take Luongo's job, starts like this are not acceptable. If he is supposed to take Luongo's job, he should have stole this game for us. However, the offense couldn't get it done and this is Schneider's 3rd start, so we reserve judgement.

P.S. The 3rd goal was pathetic, though.

I can guarantee you that if it was Luongo today, there will be hundreds of threads asking for him to be traded and how much he sucks as a goalie.

The invincible Schneiderman wasn't so invincible after all. I hope this game finally puts to rest how "superior" Schneider is to Luongo and that Luongo should be Booed and kicked out of Vancouver.

Schneider wasn't the issue, as Luongo was never the issue before, just stupid fans who jump the gun and pin the blame where it is easiest without considering what actually happened.

Don't worry if Schneider has a bad game there will be people blaming him (mostly Luongo lovers who can't accept he is on his way out but still)

I won't blame him because I wouldn't have blamed Luongo in the same situation.

The defense apparently played like garbage (couldn't watch it, just saw highlights), and San Jose had some good puck movement.

That said, the people who claim he played well (ie. Nino), make me sick. Schneider was by no means good at all. If he is to take Luongo's job, starts like this are not acceptable. If he is supposed to take Luongo's job, he should have stole this game for us. However, the offense couldn't get it done and this is Schneider's 3rd start, so we reserve judgement.

P.S. The 3rd goal was pathetic, though.

Thanks for the shout out. Re watch the game, he played well, not his best game but still it was not a stinker and he held us in it till the third despite the fact SJ looked like they were toying with us in the offensive zone most of the game. That all we can ask of our goalies, hold us in the games and give the team a chance to win.

Thanks for the shout out. Re watch the game, he played well, not his best game but still it was not a stinker and he held us in it till the third despite the fact SJ looked like they were toying with us in the offensive zone most of the game. That all we can ask of our goalies, hold us in the games and give the team a chance to win.

Archived