The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is going on

Erik Karlsson

The Canucks have become a reactionary team especially after the first line....it appears they have no game plan....it is obvious what a team like San Jose employs as strategy....first they have a strategy and they stuck to it snd that is to be physical and intimidate from the opening face off....and it works against us.

We don't have the physical response required due to our undersized and less than physical line up....and right now, or whenever our powerplay is failing, we can't respond on the board either......

9million in goalies and a refusal to address roster issues

image_thumb.png

Here's a list of some recent Canucks Talk threads:

• KT's Player Breakdown after 10% of the season

• My Logical Theory on the Future of Our Goaltending

• Why is Andrew Ebbett on this hockey team?

• New Defensive Pairings Needed!

• Wasn't as bad as it looked

• The good news, emotion is being shown

• Sorry to say it... ...but

You are not a unique and beautiful snowflake.

http://www.nhl.com/i...avid=nhl-search I see him listed as a D-man. But I will agree with you, Schroeder is 5'8, Ebbett is 5'9 (Ive heard that is exaggerated also).

So we had two tiny centers verses the sharks who have one of the biggest teams in the league. Then the other two, Burrows and Sedin aren't the most intimidating people in the league, in fact they are usually the ones getting bullied the most on our team. Forget the fact that Burrows isn't even a centre. Normally I would say size isn;t an issue, but man did the Canucks play/look intimidated, coughing the puck up at every chance...

1. How do you know AV doesn't talk to his players? Are you in the locker room in the intermission to see/hear what goes on?

2. Ebbett is a forward, Vandermeer is a defenseman. I don't understand why this is a dilemma in your mind...I have seen rumors about Vandermeer dressing as a forward, but...I mean, come on...

3. Who cares about the drop pass. It seemed to be a neutral play last night, didn't hinder nor help us. If you think you can do much better, you go coach the team.

image_thumb.png

Here's a list of some recent Canucks Talk threads:

• KT's Player Breakdown after 10% of the season

• My Logical Theory on the Future of Our Goaltending

• Why is Andrew Ebbett on this hockey team?

• New Defensive Pairings Needed!

• Wasn't as bad as it looked

• The good news, emotion is being shown

• Sorry to say it... ...but

You are not a unique and beautiful snowflake.

Archived