The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

best work pranks

Argon

guy at my work is getting pranked pretty good right now by another coworker, among other things they've gone back and forth on, he's had his locker drilled, tapped, and bolted shut while he was working. Wondering what other pranks people have seen done, or done, or been the victom of haha

So, you aren't 'this guy at your work' and you aren't looking for ideas to get them back, are you?

When I worked in a warehouse driving forklift, we often took showers after work to clean up before going home. One of the guys thought it'd be funny to sneak into the shower room with a bucket of cold water and toss it in on me, but it really wasn't very effective since I was standing underneath a shower head of hot water.

my boss tried getting me one april fools. had one guy call in pretending to confess that he had killed his mother and didn't know what to do with the weapon. i had my suspicions considering the date but still had to cover my ass. i even emailed an old classmate who had experience with criminal law for advice. lol. good times.

Only works if you have access / password to a coworker's computer...

1 - create a new folder on the desktop and name it "[coworker's name]'s P0RN FILES"

2 - take screenshot

3 - delete folder

4 - set screenshot as desktop background

You can do the same thing just by taking the screenshot of their regular desktop, then moving all the icons off the desktop, and setting the screenshot as the background. Either way, they will spend much time clicking on the pictures of the icons wondering why nothing works - or frantically trying to get the p0rn folder off the desktop before the boss finds it...

One of the smallest joys I had working at a terrible call center was coming in 10 minutes early and re-arranging the dozen tiny animal figurines on top of my cute co-workers computer. She always smiled, and I never took credit, because her boyfriend was an absolute monster.

Archived