The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lacks coming down the line. Why not keep Lou?

Canouver

I guarantee mgmt. will continue to make the decisions so we say or think is redundant.

Lui opened the door management unlocked so he is on the block if it suits them.

Personally,I would like Luo to stay this year and give it one more kick with the core.

we should keep luongo we woukd definitely gey more for corey because of his age and lower salary and luongo is and had been a better goalie than cory all along it makes me sick that we are even talking about trading luongo after all hes done for this team and even after all of this bs look at how good luongo is playing for this team he has only played two games and is known to have slow starts so he is even playing better than he has in the past its the worst move we could make trading him we would b stuck with schneider and a back up and look how that has been working out and the kings would b absolutely destroying us right now if it wasnt for luongo and countless great saves tonight hes a team leader and a great guy wr neef to keep him around and pick up some needed pieces for this team in a tradr involving schneider because i know its early in the year and all but our team has looked horrible this year

we should keep luongo we woukd definitely gey more for corey because of his age and lower salary and luongo is and had been a better goalie than cory all along it makes me sick that we are even talking about trading luongo after all hes done for this team and even after all of this bs look at how good luongo is playing for this team he has only played two games and is known to have slow starts so he is even playing better than he has in the past its the worst move we could make trading him we would b stuck with schneider and a back up and look how that has been working out and the kings would b absolutely destroying us right now if it wasnt for luongo and countless great saves tonight hes a team leader and a great guy wr neef to keep him around and pick up some needed pieces for this team in a tradr involving schneider because i know its early in the year and all but our team has looked horrible this year

Archived