Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmpunk

PGT - Kings 3 Canucks 2 F/SO

236 posts in this topic

Well, not a good game start to finish. Luongo played great kept the team in it. Played good in the shootout, but our shootout attempts look like mine on road hockey....

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

isn't it just symbolic of the season as a whole?

I love this team, but I'm getting sick of the same old crap. We get a lead, these chumps blow a lead, and lose yet another shootout. Sick of it.

Carter is unstoppable with that move and reach on any goalie. Just so flawless and all in one smooth motion forehand, backhand roof...

The boys were gassed and AV's 3rd period strategy proved what it always has...ineffective. I wish some people would stop ratting on Edler though, or he's going to be chased out of this city and we lose what will be an incredible d-man.

Luongo stole a point. Should've been two, horrible shootout and horrible coaching and play in the third period. Why would you try to sit on a lead for half the game? So dumb.

It was a good effort from the team. They defended their balls off in the third period, but unfortunately a puck bounced in.

Let's hope the Sedins don't need much longer to get in shape. They played poorly. The Canucks are offensively challenged right now.

This team really needs Kesler back.. Don't really care about Booth though

Right when it went to a shootout i figured it was done.

Points on the game:

Kassian did play good, but i like to see more hits.

Canucks need to hit more

Garrison needs to be on seond pp

Canucks second pp should set up umbrella

Luongo stole a point. Should've been two, horrible shootout and horrible coaching and play in the third period. Why would you try to sit on a lead for half the game? So dumb.

Simplistic dump and chase, protect the 1 goal lead coaching does us in again.

I called it as soon as they started sitting back in the last 5 minutes. I mean how many times has this happened? I swear we get scored on in the last minute more than any other team.

Another winable game flushed down the toilet because of poor strategy.

NYEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sigh...

Wanted to see Kassian avada kedavra Brown right in the face.