The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Kings 3 Canucks 2 F/SO

cmpunk

At the very least put em down in the 4th line when Kesler/Booth returns,

I also hope Kassian stays with the Sedins if he continues to play the way he has.

Hamhuis . cant believe how bad that kid is playing so far this year,i know its early but jeezus....... Edler is just picking up where he left off last years playoffs, uninterested and almost useless at times,

im almost thinking its time Barker gets a look, he played a bunch already this year he wont be any worse than our TOP 4.

Let hammer hit the gym for a couple weeks and see what Barker can bring,

Luongo was a total G tonight.

Lucky to get even one point tonight. Should have been 4-2 Kings judging by the way the Canucks played after that second goal. I get that the Canucks start slow, but there will be quite a few back-to-back games this season. I just hope the team doesn't play with the same level of compete (or lackthereof) in those second-games down the road...

Grrrrrrrreat Game Luongo.

Loved the part where MG was like Ya Kassian has been ok I guess. then went on to commend Burr. MG interviews are always so interesting.

AV Has coached the past 2 games like getting the W isn't 1st priority. He seems more focused on nursing the team through healthy until Kes and Booth return.

Once again the Canucks played just well enough to loose in a SO seems to be a theme. I hope this wasn't a statement game?

Another 2 goal lead blown to lose the game. That's what, 3 games out of 6 so far?

Luongo and Kassian are our only good players right now. This team deserves to be at the bottom of the league right now but those 2 (and a few good games here and there from others) are dragging this sorry team's ass to .500 hockey.

Luongo > Schneider and it's quite obvious, the same team are playing in front of both of them and they're getting hung out to dry, but at least Luongo is keeping us in games and giving this team a chance to win and pick up points. Honestly he deserves to be traded and play on a better team, but if he does the Canucks are in BIG trouble.

Yeah and in the 37 years you've been watching them, did we not have the best team we've ever had in the 2010/11 season?

Honestly this is unbelievable!!! When we beat Anaheim everyone was boasting their egos and saying the Canucks are amazing and have so much depth without Kesler, and now everyone is giving up ONLY 3 DAYS LATER

LMAO CDC

Archived