The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Kings 3 Canucks 2 F/SO

cmpunk

How many games have we spent trying to conserve a lead by dumping it in from the red line and changing, with a third of the game left to play?!

Awful. Vigneault should be ashamed of himself. Luongo and Tanev had great games. The Ballard-Tanev pairing is the Canucks best pairing at the moment.

Well, I'll be in attendance on Wednesday to cheer the team on. Going to take some Fisherman's friends cough drops to make sure AV can hear me from above.

I cant remember ever hearing Gillis clearly say hes going to trade Luongo, the media just puts words in mouths and twists things up. Hes said things like "were shopping a premier player in this league" bla bla but how many times has Lus name came out of his mouth?

Remember all the Bieksa trade rumours after the 09/10 season? Everyone was saying that he was practically good as gone 100%.... Still here..

The media here is so bad, soooo bad. And i agree with hockeyville.. I love schneids, kids a stud, but something about Lu in net "just feels right.."

This season is going to be interesting..

Is this really any different then our usual October/November starts? I can't remember a season in the last few years where we didn't start off at .500.

The Sedins are not going right now. Once they start to take off is typically when the rest of our team takes off.

Another 2 goal lead blown to lose the game. That's what, 3 games out of 6 so far?

Luongo and Kassian are our only good players right now. This team deserves to be at the bottom of the league right now but those 2 (and a few good games here and there from others) are dragging this sorry team's ass to .500 hockey.

Luongo > Schneider and it's quite obvious, the same team are playing in front of both of them and they're getting hung out to dry, but at least Luongo is keeping us in games and giving this team a chance to win and pick up points. Honestly he deserves to be traded and play on a better team, but if he does the Canucks are in BIG trouble.

Another 2 goal lead blown to lose the game. That's what, 3 games out of 6 so far?

Luongo and Kassian are our only good players right now. This team deserves to be at the bottom of the league right now but those 2 (and a few good games here and there from others) are dragging this sorry team's ass to .500 hockey.

Luongo > Schneider and it's quite obvious, the same team are playing in front of both of them and they're getting hung out to dry, but at least Luongo is keeping us in games and giving this team a chance to win and pick up points. Honestly he deserves to be traded and play on a better team, but if he does the Canucks are in BIG trouble.

I cant remember ever hearing Gillis clearly say hes going to trade Luongo, the media just puts words in mouths and twists things up. Hes said things like "were shopping a premier player in this league" bla bla but how many times has Lus name came out of his mouth?

Remember all the Bieksa trade rumours after the 09/10 season? Everyone was saying that he was practically good as gone 100%.... Still here..

The media here is so bad, soooo bad. And i agree with hockeyville.. I love schneids, kids a stud, but something about Lu in net "just feels right.."

This season is going to be interesting..

Why can't we run our PK like LA? they are in the face of the shooters, forcing quick passes that easily leads to sloppy play and turnovers. We just stand in the lanes and let them cycle, in a game where an unlucky bounce can change the outcome of a game, I don't think we should be sitting back and waiting for shots.

Archived