The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Influence

j3ff

Who do you think will benefit the most when Kesler returns from his injury and is injected back into his second line centre position?

A lot of these panic threads seem to be short-sighted and forget the impact Kesler has when he is in the lineup. It's a long ways away, but we shouldn't be blowing our team up when we haven't seen it perform at its full capacity.

I think the Sedins will benefit the most as it frees them up from defensive zone work (face-offs) and opposing teams will have to put some focus on our other superstar that is Ryan Kesler.

Other notable beneficiaries: The PP, Burrows, Schneider...

Sorry even though Kesler has an excellent defensive game and a strong offensive game, I would not consider him a superstar.

Back on topic, I hope we ease Kesler back into the lineup. Maybe let him play a few games then give him a day off (unless our team is really struggling) because we need him to be healthy in the playoffs.

Sorry even though Kesler has an excellent defensive game and a strong offensive game, I would not consider him a superstar.

Back on topic, I hope we ease Kesler back into the lineup. Maybe let him play a few games then give him a day off (unless our team is really struggling) because we need him to be healthy in the playoffs.

Kes could not raise his arm above his shoulder at last report.

Gillis and the .org will need a 2c if Kesler cannot return to form.

This whole team's success revolves around a very healthy Kesler and we don't know if we will ever see that guy this year or next year or any year ever again.

Shame Luo is holding down the fort as they could use him for trade bait otherwise.

Kesler is the best player on our team, hands down. The Sedin's get points, but he's a 1st line PP, 1st line PK, he's out there last minute of the game, he blocks, hits, passes and scores. I wouldn't call him a 2nd line center but a 1st line B centre, if you got the best 2-way forward in the game I don't know how it doesn't have an influence

Archived