The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This should be our goal song

gurmy_33

^^ Actually the second part does sound like it would be fun, but maybe not as a goal song but as something to get the crowd going.

This one from a few years back always seemed to get people going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pIh5QnJKlBY

This one from last years Euro's sounded great on TV (Starting at 0.30 second and upto the techno). A full house singing this would be cool.

This song sounds like it would be perfect at an 8 year old's birthday party when the funny clown comes bounding through the front door spraying the children with his awesome lapel flower. A little person dances merrily beside him.

Worst... Song ... Ever...

Might as well play this! Takes me back to my early DJing days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iOUnO-EssI

:lol:

I don't give a crap what the goal song is...whatever they choose...I'll listen to whatever it is...if we start scoring goals in bunches and start winning I wouldn't care if it was anything suggested in this thread. The goal song is irrelevant and the opening song I think is also irrelevant to how the Canucks perform. I want to win...you can play Miley Cyrus for the goal song for all I care.

I don't give a crap what the goal song is...whatever they choose...I'll listen to whatever it is...if we start scoring goals in bunches and start winning I wouldn't care if it was anything suggested in this thread. The goal song is irrelevant and the opening song I think is also irrelevant to how the Canucks perform. I want to win...you can play Miley Cyrus for the goal song for all I care.

Archived