Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Radaloo

March Coyotes/Kings Road Trip

7 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is already a topic. Going on my first roadie on March 21 & 23. If anybody else is going, do you know a good gathering place in Phoenix or LA near the arenas. It would be a blast to have a large group of fans take over a venue before/after a game. Any ideas or previous experience?

If you are going to Phoenix stay in Scottsdale. It's very nice! Lots to do. I booked my hotel from hotwire.com

We stayed at a nice resort style hotel. It's in the entertainment district. Lots of pubs around it and night clubs. It's about a half hour drive to the arena.

As for LA, I have yet to go on the trip there yet.

If you are going to Phoenix stay in Scottsdale. It's very nice! Lots to do. I booked my hotel from hotwire.com

We stayed at a nice resort style hotel. It's in the entertainment district. Lots of pubs around it and night clubs. It's about a half hour drive to the arena.

As for LA, I have yet to go on the trip there yet.

Well when you get to the arena in Glendale, its sorrounded by businesses! A couple restuarants. Lots of shops. You'll feel like your at a home game. When I went it was dominated by Green and Blue!

In LA, everyone just gathers across the street from Staples Center, LA LIve. Just open space with resturants and bars around it.

Im so envious. I have never gone on the road to see a nux game. Well I lived in Calgary for a few years and saw games there but Im thinking its not as cool as going to Phoenix or LA. Hope you have fun.