The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] BMO Ready to Go

What the hell....

He was offered a 2 way contract.. He wanted a 1 way contract, and to play on the top 6 .

he was not released..... we offered him at minimum but a 2 way contract, but he thinks hes a nhler. so he rejected it and signed with Calgary which is fine. Since when do Canucks guarantee top 6 role to players who are on try out contracts? A.V handled it wrong? Are you kidding me? having him on the team, would have cut into Hodgson's developement time also.

We did the right thing. Maybe we shouldn't have offered him the tryout in the first place. As far as I know, he's severed his ties with the Canucks, at his own doing.

He was offered a 2 way contract.. He wanted a 1 way contract, and to play on the top 6 .

He was offered a 2 way contract.. He wanted a 1 way contract, and to play on the top 6 role.

the Vancouver Canucks are entitled to offer a player a 2 way contract who is on a tryout contract. don't forget this guys. I know some CAnucks fans here are on serious crack. I'm not even sure how the hell you guys forgot what he said. Unbelievable. It's like you kids follow the Canucks periodically, here and there. WE OFFERED HIM A 2 WAY CONTRACT WHICH HE DECLINED.

What the hell....

he was not released..... we offered him at minimum but a 2 way contract, but he thinks hes a nhler. so he rejected it and signed with Calgary which is fine. Since when do Canucks guarantee top 6 role to players who are on try out contracts? A.V handled it wrong? Are you kidding me? having him on the team, would have cut into Hodgson's developement time also.

We did the right thing. Maybe we shouldn't have offered him the tryout in the first place. As far as I know, he's severed his ties with the Canucks, at his own doing.

He was offered a 2 way contract.. He wanted a 1 way contract, and to play on the top 6 role.

the Vancouver Canucks are entitled to offer a player a 2 way contract who is on a tryout contract. don't forget this guys. I know some CAnucks fans here are on serious crack. I'm not even sure how the hell you guys forgot what he said. Unbelievable. It's like you kids follow the Canucks periodically, here and there. WE OFFERED HIM A 2 WAY CONTRACT WHICH HE DECLINED.

I've always loved Morrison, but he doesn't have a place on this team unfortunately. It's definitely been sad to see his decline though, I remember that big iron man streak he had going when he was with the Canucks.... its a shame that had to snowball into such a rash of injuries. Hope he lands somewhere and gets to end his career on a respectable note.

Archived