The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Replacement GDT: Canucks Vs. Avalanche

DING

Though I think Luongo has played better, he's only played 2 games and hasn't won either one (he has taken the underperforming team in front of him to a shootout though).

Personally, I would've given Cory the start, but I can't complain with either goalie in net. It's the team in front that needs to be woken up.

Let's get Lu his first win of the season!

seriously. ok now lu will obviously look good against the avs tonight. schneids gets the nod on Friday. cdc erupts Friday night because cs has another 3+ goal game, tsn panel suggests that schneids is off his game because of his poor gaa.

fuel on fire

DIBdaQUIB: AV is sticking with the game plan that made us prez trophy winners 2 years in a row, how does that make him an ass?

Im a way bigger Cory fan than Roberto, but starting the goalie who is playing the best right now is what AV has been doing for the last two years. Just because GMMG has been shopping Luongo around doesn't change anything with AV and his job.

So.....we officially have a "goaltending controversy" now. Thanks AV, ....brilliant.

If there's one thing AV is good at, its screwing around with the brains of talented young players. Press is asking him why Lu is in tonight....he refuses to give an answer. "My call" is the only response. Its almost as if he doesn't understand what happened last Spring, he forgets that even Lu has already said it wouldn't work here for him. He's causing undue stress to Schneider and the whole team with his irrational "hunches".

Canucks versus Avalanche!

LIVE ON SNET-P Radio: 1040

Luongo was day to day with a massive chip on his shoulder but he is playing tonight... He has had success against the Avelanche and the last time we lost against them was 2010, 15-0-2 in our last 17.

We are sticking with the

Hamhuis Edler

Bieksa Garrison

Ballard Tanev

pairings as well as the same forward lines.

DIBdaQUIB: AV is sticking with the game plan that made us prez trophy winners 2 years in a row, how does that make him an ass?

Im a way bigger Cory fan than Roberto, but starting the goalie who is playing the best right now is what AV has been doing for the last two years. Just because GMMG has been shopping Luongo around doesn't change anything with AV and his job.

Archived