Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DING

Replacement GDT: Canucks Vs. Avalanche

919 posts in this topic

It's not negativity. We know the Canucks are better and should be playing better like they can. That is being positive.

Well, at least he isn't falling as much as he did last season..

At first I was excited, and then you put quotes around love seat and now I feel like I need to have a shower and cry.

Finally Garri is out there on the left side it took him scoring from there for AV to put him with a righty. every time there in the o zone i noticed edler switches over to the left and stays there until there back in the d zone.

I don't think Ive seen him throw a hit like that before. Was pretty impressive.

I won't start getting worried until we score again...

You're just unwilling to support the team during its ups and downs. You fake fans just hedge your bets so that if they win you cheer and if they lose you've already been bitching the team out for 60 minutes trying to distance yourself from the letdown of losing. If you're only a fan of them playing well, you're not a fan.

You're just unwilling to support the team during its ups and downs. You fake fans just hedge your bets so that if they win you cheer and if they lose you've already been bitching the team out for 60 minutes trying to distance yourself from the letdown of losing. If you're only a fan of them playing well, you're not a fan.

I don't think Ive seen him throw a hit like that before. Was pretty impressive.

Slow start but overall a pretty good period.

First goal as a Canuck for Garrison!

Go Canucks Go!

At first I was excited, and then you put quotes around love seat and now I feel like I need to have a shower and cry.

2nd period is our worst period. Hope we can kill the penalty early and build on the lead.

Oh for God's sake, let it be. You were well out of order, let it go.

I really like how having zack on their line has made them more physical, I noticed it alot during the anaheim game and I guess thats sorta a bit of bostonitis rubbing off considering what a tough guy marchand acts like when he's got chara backing him up.. I don't expect the twins to turn into power forwards but its nice to know they are done letting people push them around.