Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

Av?

10 posts in this topic

So, everyone's hating on AV a lot right now, basically saying that he destroys all young players, doesn't let them play, and so on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Kassian (22) play with the Sedins on our FIRST line? Even tho Burrows has been playing with them for ages, and has scored, 28, 35, 26, 28 goals during those years?

I'm not saying that AV overplays rookies/young plays, I'm just asking you to calm down.

And yes, this was worth a thread.

Two graet goalies. 50/50 split. Schneids has 4 starts Lu has 2. Lu is a world class goalie. Gotta give him starts.

Everyone overanalyzing this to the MAX.

You do know that Booth and Kesler are injured and we need to use Burrows on another line right?

So who else would play there?

If we had a healthy team JS probably never would have got a chance and Kassian would probably be somewhere on the 3rd or 4th line right now.

If he used young players properly, then JS would have gotten more icetime in OT where he thrives and he also would have been in the shootout.

If you have to specify that what you're saying deserves its own thread, it doesn't;

Really? You used a picture for that? I would take away a plus for having to search and find said picture, then copy the URL and paste it here instead of typing the words out.