Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanadianRugby

The crowd tonight is terrible

21 posts in this topic

We're winning 2 - 0 and they're dead quiet. When the team killed a 5 on 3 that lasted over a minute you could hear a pin drop. Even in the sun belt that usually gets a loud cheer.

Too many god damn suits in there thats why. Make hockey freakin affordable!!!!

I agree! Every night they're quiet, we have one of the worst crowds in the NHL

Too many god damn suits in there thats why. Make hockey freakin affordable!!!!

*golf clap my good man* that was an absolute marvelous goal shot there. I take my hat off to you sir! Now lets go get another *tally ho!* and cherio!

I notice this all the time. Pretty aggravating when you consider my neighbours send me texts to quiet down when I watch games at home.

So you come onto CDC to complain about the crowd rather doing nothing about it and getting out your seat yourself during that whole game. GG :picard:

So that would make it what? Every game now?

Shhhhhhhhhh.....I'm getting an offer on that condo in False Creek, don't bother me with that great goal.

Well, I don't know if it just me or I noticed there's a lot of people wearing blue jerseys more than the last season... Which is a good thing that the crowds showing their support to the team... I even remembered there was a thread last year about someone complaining to bring in more blue and green to the lower bowl..

Remember when Victor DeBonis said that the Canucks offer a first rate experience when you go to the game? I guess by first rate he meant, expensive food and drinks and crappy atmosphere.

I miss the Colliseum days, lots of fun, blue collar crowd who actually watch the game.

Good Times.

And you're surprised because..

Hard to get pumped in a game against the Avs...

The crowd EVERY night is terrible , even worse in playoffs when the tickets are more expensive, Its a joke, home ice should give a big advantage, not here, means nothing with this crowd , at least the players know the fan base is huge and many of the diehards watch from homes with there boys. good weed out here, half the crowd is most likely stoned or studing Rosetta Stone English on their smartphones.

The crowd better not be quiet on Friday against the Blackhawks!