The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks vs Avs 3-0!

Crimson-JH

Good win by the Canucks. Luongo played well and the controversy continues! I don't care as long as we win, we need to get ROLLING now and claw our way out of this slow start.

Kassian with another fine performance and greasy goal in front of the net. I saw in the hallway before the team hit the ice Kassian standing there high fiving all the Canucks as they hit the ice trying to pump them up. I think that says a lot about his character and is awesome. I hope he can keep this up, he's been great... but if not at least we have gotten a glimpse at what MG & the scouting staff saw this kid could bring to our team once he matures.

Garrison... glad to see him finally contribute. Hopefully this will help him relax and have some fun and start fitting in with our system more.

Lapierre had a bounce back game too.

Keep it going boys.. :canucks:

Good for him to get the shutout as it ups his trade value. Cory is still our goalie and I can't wait for Lou to get traded.. He's not our number one any more and we all know how he has mental problems in the playoffs.. Good to see kassian score again.. Beast mode

this guy

put Luongo against Colorado, a team without a legitimate top line

put Luongo against LA, a team that can't score AT ALL (but the defending cup champions)

and compare his numbers to Schneider after he faces the most offensively potent, and hottest team in the league, while the Canucks in front of him didn't even attempt to play the game

Schneider > Luongo

all day

this guy

put Luongo against Colorado, a team without a legitimate top line

put Luongo against LA, a team that can't score AT ALL

and compare his numbers to Schneider after he faces the most offensively potent, and hottest team in the league, while the Canucks in front of him didn't even attempt to play the game

Schneider > Luongo

all day

Archived